Lionel Messi’s return to the Argentina team was short lived. The super-crash, allegedly injured, has already been cut from the friendly team on Tuesday 26 March against Morocco. The meeting, which for the South American team serves as preparation for the Copa America that will be held in June in Brazil, will have as its headquarters the stadium of Tanger in Tangier in Morocco. The start is scheduled for 16h (Brasília time).
The Moroccans are in contention for the African Nations Cup. On Friday, March 22, as visitors, they were 0-0 with Malawi increasing their unbeaten run to seven matches (four wins) and in the last three their defense was not leaked.That list opened with a 2-2 draw with Spain in the last round of the first round of the Russian World Cup, has a friendly and five continental competition games. With 11 points (three wins, two draws and one defeat), Morocco finished the first qualifying rounds of Group B. Although Cameroon scored the same score, it led to a handicap in the goal difference.They will face Algeria, Group D champion, in the next stage. The first game was scheduled for September 20 (outside) and decisive game scheduled for October 18 (home). Thus, the duel against the Argentines will serve as preparation for the kills.Coach Herve Renard has called in the friendly for veteran striker Zamalek, who has scored twice in five Premier League games in Egypt.
It was not the only novelty on his list, which has the following athletes:
- Goalkeepers: Mounir El Kajoui (Malaga), Yassine Bounou (Girona) and Ahmad Reda Tagnaouti (WAC);
- Defenders: Mehdi Benatia, Nabil Dirar, Noussair Mazraoui, Marouane Da Costa, Romain Saiss, Hamza Mendyl, Achraf Hakimi, Abdelhamid (Reims);
- Midfielders: Karim El Ahmadi (Al Ittihad), Youssef Aït Bennasser (Saint Etienne), Mbark Boussoufa (Al Shabab), Younès Belhanda (Galatasaray) and Fayçal Fajr (Caen);
- Attackers: Oussama Idrissi (AZ Alkmaar), Nordin Amrabat (Al Nassr), Abderazak Hamed Allah (Al Nassr), Hakim Ziyech (Ajax), Khalid Boutaïb (Zamalek), Youssef En-Nesyri (Leganes), Hafidi Abdellah , Hadraf Zakaria (Raja Casablanca), Badr Banoun (Raja Casablanca), Ismael Haddad (WAC), Abdelkarim Baadi (HUSA), Chafik Fouad (Dijon), Oualid El Hajjam (Amiens), Tuhami Anuar (Valladolid), Mehdi Bourabia ) and Sofyan Amrabat (Club Brugges).
After nine months out of the selection, Lionel Messi returned to dress the shirt of the Argentine national team and carried out on Friday, March 22, another vexame. In Madrid, his team was defeated by fragile Venezuela by 3 to 1.The Barcelona striker played during the 90 minutes. So it was surprising the announcement of his court after the departure by a supposed injury to the shoulder. Especially because his presence in the friendly in Morocco was considered uncertain since the marking of the game due to great campaign of Moroccans in the social networks by the cost for the accomplishment of the match.It will not be the only downfall in the game. Angel Di Maria, who also did not participate in the encounter with Venezuela due to the muscular contusion, will also not be available in the last test that coach Lionel Scloni will have before defining the team that will call for the Copa América dispute, in which Argentina is in group B with Paraguay, Colombia and Qatar, who was invited to dispute.
For the meeting of Tuesday he counts with:
- Goalkeepers: Agustín Marchesín (América-MEX), Juan Musso (Udinese-ITA), Esteban Andrada (Boca Juniors) and Franco Armani (River Plate);
- Defender: Germán Pezzella (Fiorentina-ITA), Gabriel Mercado (Sevilla-ESP), Juan Foyth (Tottenham-ITA), Walter Kanneman (Gremio), Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax-HOL), Marcos Acuña (River Plate), Renzo Saravia (Racing) and Lisandro Martínez (Defense and Justice);
- Midfielders: Leandro Paredes (Paris Saint-Germain-FRA), Guido Rodriguez (América), Giovani Lo Celso (Betis-ESP), Manuel Lanzini (West Ham-ING), Roberto Pereyra (Watford- Racing), Iván Marcone (Boca Juniors), Domingo Blanco (Defense and Justice) and Rodrigo de Paul (Udinese);
- Attackers: Gonzalo Martínez (Atlanta United-USA), Paolo Dybala (Juventus-ITA), Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid-ESP), Lautaro Martínez (Internazionale-ITA), Darío Benedetto (Boca Juniors) and Matías Suárez .
History of the matches against Morocco vs Argentina
The teams had only two matches, both in friendlies and defeated by Argentina. In 1994, by 3 to 1. Ten years later, by 1 to 0.
1. Statistical data to be taken into consideration before playing Morocco vs Argentina betting tips!
It is one of the best national in the continent of Africa.
The team includes players such as Ziyech, Benatia, Belhanda, En-Nesyri or Hakimi, with experience in the strong championships of Europe.
He took part in the 2018 World Cup, where he did not play badly but finished last in a group with Spain, Portugal and Iran.
He comes after a white draw with Malawi in a disputed match away.
So he secured winning a group with Malawi, Comoros and Cameroon, qualifying for the Nations Cup in Africa.
It is a much stronger nation with much greater experience.
He has a rich record, taking part in multiple final tournaments, winning Copa America 14 times, conquering two world titles.
Like his adversary, he played in the 2018 world where he evolved below expectations.
He left with emotions in a group with Croatia, Iceland and Nigeria, losing with France in eighth.
From the Russian tournament he played 7 friendly games, winning four victories and a draw.
He comes after a defeat with Venezuela, losing a surprising 1-3, in a match where Messi was an integralist.
2. Latest information before Morocco vs Argentina!
It goes through a good period, being unbeaten in the previous 7 games.
Last time he lost in June 2018 against Portugal.
He has no batch problems, so he can send the best players to the field.
It comes after a foolish failure, which also affected the morale.
Lionel Messi is slightly injured, so he left the country, returning to Barcelona.
3. Morocco vs Argentina Latest Last Dating Info!
The two faced once, in 2004, in a friendly match, where Argentina won 0-1.
Football Prediction of the Day Morocco vs Argentina
After the vexation against the Venezuelans, the expectation is that the Argentines show a little more disposition. Thus, the prognosis in his victory is the best option of guess for the confrontation of this Tuesday against Morocco in friendly preparatory for Copa America.
Bet Tips: Argentina
Morocco is an interesting national who has the resources to achieve a positive result, especially playing on his own.
Argentina is still a stronger team with much more experience.
Although he can not count on Messi, the “albiceleste” team has high value players who can make a difference.
So I’m counting on the fact that the guests will get a good result, even if they are playing away.
Also, I’m expecting a spectacular match that will score at least two goals, with great chances to score at both gates.
Therefore, I choose a combined bet, in a very good odds, with great chances of success, in which I am very confident.
Prediction Today: over 2,5 goals