The duel takes place in London, on the famous Wembley Arena. I analyzed the England-Bulgaria confrontation and I propose two statistics based forecasts.
He is the leader of Group A and has maximum points after the first 2 stages. It comes after 7 disputes in which he registered, and in 3 of them he managed to escape without collecting a goal.He has only one failure in the last 9 games, with Holland, in the League of Nations, after a game of 120 minutes. On his own ground he won in the last 4 duels, 3 times making it to zero.Manchester United defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka has a back injury and was left out of the lot according to bbc.com. Dele Alli will also be absent. Tyrone Mings, James Maddison and Mason Mount were called to the premiere.
It is in a rather shameful place, the penultimate because it has only 2 points after 4 rounds. In the last 6 clashes she scored both herself and her opponent.He did not win 7 matches, during which he suffered 3 defeats. He has only one victory in the last 10 trips, so he has problems in foreign field games.From the information we have there are no important absences. Kiril Despodov, Sturm Graz’s midfielder is her most valuable player, being quoted at 3 million euros.
The last England-Bulgaria clashes were in the preliminaries for EURO 2012.
2. England – Bulgaria probable teams:
- Anglia (4-3-3): Pickford – Alexander-Arnold, M. Keane, H. Maguire, D. Rose – Winks, Henderson, Barkley – Sancho, Kane, Sterling.
- Bulgaria (4-3-3): P. Iliev – S. Popov, Nedyalkov, Bozhikov, Goranov – G. Milanov, Slavchev, Sarmov – G. Ivanov, Despodov, I. Popov.
3.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 1-0 vs Switzerland
- Shape: W L W W W
- England is a leader in Group A of the Euro 2020 qualifiers. The British are on equal points with the representative of the Czech Republic, six points from each camp.
- Which is right, the English have a less contested match, and the second-place owner has a defeat even in their direct match at Wembley, 5-0.
- England are doing well at home and away, where they have won five goals scored.
- Raheem Sterling is the lethal weapon of the English, City player registering for the national team in this group A four times
- Ross Barkley also has two goals scored in the last two games.
- Last result: 2-3 against Kosovo
- Shape: L L D D D
- Our neighbors to the south of the Danube are also the red lantern of Group A in the Euro 2020 preliminaries. With the morale on the ground, they are on equal footing with Montenegro, but it is hard to believe that they will manage to make a beautiful figure against England.
- No less than seven meetings throughout history have existed between the two representatives. On 07.06.1962 the first match was played, which ended in a draw, 0-0.
- 0-4 is the hardest defeat they have received since English (03.09.2010).
4.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- 4 wins have the English in direct meetings. Another 3 matches ended in a draw.
- 7 wins in the last 10 games played at home recorded England. Another two ended in a draw plus a draw.
- 3 defeats and 4 draws have been recorded on their own ground in the last 20 matches
- Over 2.5 goals scored in the last three matches played at home. .
- 10-1 is the English goalkeeper
- Only in 7 matches of the last 20 has Bulgaria not scored away.
- 4 wins in the last 20 matches have Bulgarians on the go, so many equal results.
- Bulgaria have only one victory in the last ten trips, and Slovenia.
- The Bulgarians have scored in the last three trips.
- Bulldogs goaltending: 5-7.
Football Prediction of the Day England vs Bulgaria
The English attack looks exceptional, with players like Sterling, Kane or Sancho. In addition, Chelsea sends to the national two pearls grown by Frank Lampard, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount. The two are already holders of the band in the capital, so they will gradually appear in international action. England has no qualms about qualifying, as it has shown so far. They collected 6 points in the first 2 rounds and scored 10 times. First, the team had fun with the Czech Republic on their own ground, after a categorical 5-0. In the second round, the British passed Montenegro, after a 5-1 away.
Probable team: Pickford – Chilwell, Maguire, Gomez, Alexander Arnold – Winks, Rice, Henderson – Sterling, Kane, Sancho
On the other side, Bulgaria ranks last in Group A. They have only 2 points accumulated in 4 rounds, being without victory. In the first stage, the neighbor of South Romania drew with Montenegro, score 1-1. At 3 days away, the Bulgarians repeated the score, but in Kosovo. Round 3 brought Bulgaria’s first defeat, after a 2-1 draw on Czech soil. Later, they received a visit from Kosovo and had a new evolution deleted. Kosovars left with all 3 points in Bulgaria, after a success with a score of 3-2. The guests have never managed in history to win in England, in an official match.
Bet Tips: England